Sunday 23 March 2014

I HAVE MOVED! New blog website!

First of all, I'm extremely sorry that I haven't posted here in a very long time! I've made a fancy new website but I've neglected this old blog.. woops!

I decided to check this site for some reason and had a lovely surprise when I saw how many views it's still getting. (Over 16,000... crazy!)

So, thank you! I didn't realise how many of you still read this blog and it makes me really happy to think that it's still offering ideas and guidance to anyone who may stumble upon it!

HOWEVER, I regret to inform you that I won't be posting on here anymore as I'm putting most of my time in to the new website (which is www.myslimmingworldadventure.co.uk - if you're interested!)




A lot of the content from this blog is on there, with additional features; including a painfully accurate food diary, weekly weigh-in posts, motivation, a printable list of healthy extras and more.



It's slightly easier to navigate and has an ever-growing selection of recipes on there among other things!



I'm also quite active on the new Facebook page. Search "My Slimming World Adventure Blog" and click 'like' (if you like)



Thank you, again, for your support! A little update: I've actually reached my second target now (total loss to date is 4st 7lbs) and I've only got 13lbs until my ultimate goal - I couldn't be happier!

I'm also training to become a real life Slimming World consultant which would just be the BEST job in the entire universe! I'll get to actually help and guide people on their own journeys and help them to discover their confidence again with a safe, healthy lifestyle. Does it get much better than that!? I'm very excited! Slimming World has changed my life and I'm so grateful. I hope your adventure is going well too... keep going, you are all absolutely amazing!

Lots of love,
Georgie.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment