Saturday 30 November 2013

Quick & Easy: Microwave Minute Muffin!

Just a quick one!
This is FANTASTIC if you want to use porridge oats as your healthy extra B choice as it's virtually syn free!



Ingredients:
* 1 egg
* Fresh Blueberries, raspberries and/or strawberries
* Sweetener
* Cinnamon (optional)
* Fat free fromage frais to serve
* 1/4 cup plain porridge oats (you can have up to 35g for your B Choice)

How to:
Mix oats, egg, a handful of blueberries and 1tsp of sweetener together in a mug.

Heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Keep an eye on it because it might pop up and out of the cup! (Larger mugs work best)

Feel the top of the "cake" for firmness. Re-heat for another 30 seconds if you like.

Turn the mug upside down and tip on to a small plate. Pour some fat free fromage frais over it and top with fresh raspberries or any other fruit you fancy. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top and you're done!

It looks really nice and it makes me feel like i've had something naughty for dessert. Sure, it doesn't taste like fluffy cake but it's something! I love it!

TIP: This is bloody LOVELY with a banana & custard flavour muller light poured over the top instead. A looovely hot pudding!

This is practically syn free (unless you're not using oats as your B choice) but I would allow 1 or 2 because of the fruit that's heated up in the microwave! I don't know why, but it's best to be on the safer side isn't it? ;)



Enjoy & share!
x

PS. Apologies for my lack of posting, my laptop charger is currently broken so I can't get online properly until a new one arrives next week. I have loads of really exciting news but I'm going to wait until I have more time! (I'm currently using my boyfriend's dad's iMac while he's at work! Cheeky!
Have a fantastic week! xo

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    GE JVM7195SFSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two major types of this disease namely, type 1 and type II. Of the two types of diabetes, type I is usually more serious and life threatening. Approximately 10% of all diabetes patients in the united states have type 1 diabetes. Unlike type II diabetes which There are two major types of this disease namely, type 1 and type II. Of the two types of diabetes, type I is usually more serious and life threatening. Approximately 10% of all diabetes patients in the united states have type 1 diabetes. Unlike type II diabetes which is preventable, type 1 diabetes is almost impossible to prevent. Note that in type 1 diabetes or juvenile onset diabetes mellitus, is preventable, type 1 diabetes is almost impossible to prevent. Note that in type 1 diabetes or juvenile onset diabetes mellitus,

    ReplyDelete